PEAR Coaching Centre preparation modules are designed to prepare you for success in the TOFEL test.
The TOFEL test is accepted for admission by over 8,000 institutes across 130 countries. Part-time skills modules are available in Writing, Reading and Speaking/Listening. In Australia candidates take the internet-based test (iBT). The TOFEL iBT evaluates your ability to use and understand English at university level.
The test takes approximately four and a half hours to complete and has four sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing. The part-time modules provide regular TOFEL test practice and ongoing feedback in order to identify your specific areas of need and assist with developing your skills.
Our teachers are highly experienced and dedicated to preparing you for successful test outcomes.
- Help you to prepare for the TOFEL test and build your English skills
- Provide Coaching which is highly interactive. Detailed tips and information for understanding more about the test is provided by our experienced coaches
- Give you an in-depth review of the four sections of the test — reading, listening, speaking, and writing
- Provide skill-building activities and practice from sample TOFEL test questions
- Coach you to develop essay writing, learning to structure and be able to show the relevance of supporting points to an argument. Learn how to use chronological and sequencing appropriately
- Build your confidence in writing from dictation and learn the art of editing and proofreading written text. Provide tips for success on test day … and beyond!
- Provide you with the ability to distinguish main ideas from details in identifying the topic and to develop the ability to think critically to categorize the information heard or read and be able to draw conclusions