Is your English or OET slowing you down?
PEAR Academy Australia offers a holistic course that will enable professionals to bridge the gap in English, OET scores and the Australian work culture. PEAR’s 6-week interactive program teaches you specific techniques to build your confidence, improve OET test results and attain registration and or for visa purposes.
PEAR will bridge the gap in:
- Professional and academic writing, and referencing for medical documents
- Listening comprehension and clarification techniques
- Reading efficiency, articulating critical information, skimming and scanning
- Speaking proficiency for clinical competency and overall interaction effectiveness with professionals and patients
- Enhance interpretation, critical, analytical and reflective skills ready for the workplace environment
- Furthermore, PEAR will improve your practical knowledge of Australian organisational culture, including:
- Employer expectations in Australian healthcare, integration and etiquette
- Professional presentation and employability skills
- Responsibility, self-management and the critical role of the health profession
Professional development in these areas will lead to higher productivity, employer satisfaction, effective industry integration and improved career prospects.
PEAR specialist coaching is highly contextual and interactive with a strong healthcare focus, including role-plays and the frequent application of techniques and strategies. This gives you the opportunity to build confidence and opens the pathway for continual development on your professional journey.