OET is designed for you, simulating real workplace tasks and testing relevant language skills. As a healthcare professional you know how important communication is in your job. OET tests international health practitioners in 12 professions:
|Dietetics||Occupational Therapy||Physiotherapy||Speech Pathology|
OET results are accepted as proof of English language skills by regulatory healthcare boards and councils, the Australian department of Immigration and Border Protection and healthcare educators.
PEAR’s 5 week interactive program will teach health science professionals techniques and strategies to build confidence and improve OET test results. PEAR coaching is highly contextual and interactive with a strong healthcare focus, including role-plays and frequent application of techniques and strategies.
PEAR will bridge the gap in:
- Professional & academic writing & referencing for medical documents
- Listening comprehension & clarification techniques
- Reading efficiency, articulating critical information, skimming & scanning
- Speaking proficiency for clinical competency & overall interaction effectiveness with professionals & patients
- Enhancing interpretation, critical, analytical and reflective skills ready for the workplace environment
Further PEAR will improve your practical knowledge of Australian organisational culture, including:
- Employer expectations in Australian healthcare, integration & etiquette
- Professional presentation, employability skills
- Responsibility, self-management & critical role of the health profession
- You will build your confidence and this will open the pathway for continual development, enhancing your professional journey
- Professional development in these areas will lead to higher productivity, employer satisfaction, effective industry integration and improved career prospects.