International students, domestic students and professionals are eligible to apply. The application form can be obtained from the website: www.pear.academy and then submitted via email to email@example.com
- Entry Requirement
- Academic English/IELTS/PTE for University students – must have an IELTS level of 6.0
- English/IELTS for Vocational students with IELTS/PTE – level of 5.0 and must have studied in Australia for a period of at least 2 years
- OET Intensive for Professionals – must have an IELTS level of 6.0 or higher and have studied for 2 years in Australia
- International students who have been studying in Australia at high school must have ESL score of 13
- It is important that we sight the original IELTS/PTE certificate or Australian high school certificate. Our courses are designed for students and professionals who are intending to sit for TEST in English or apply for professional registration or visa.
- Application for Enrollment
- Complete the PEAR Application form found online, or in person at Level 6/127 Rundle Mall, Kmart Building at IIBIT Federation University
- We will require proof of Identification for Enrolment
- Interview counselling is compulsory to assess individuals level of English proficiency
- Letter of Confirmation and Payment of Fees
- Upon receipt of the application form and certified documents, you will be required to make a payment of fees in full. This will confirm you a seat at PEAR*.
- A receipt will be issued to confirm payment and enrollment details (including start and end date) will be confirmed*.
- Payment – Direct Bank Transfer
All fees must be received 1 week before your course start date. Payment can also be made in full for the entire duration of the course through electronic EFT bank transfer to:
|Account Name: PEAR – Professional English for Academic Requirements|
|Bank Name: ANZ Bank|
|Details: Direct debit or “PayPal” applies|
Note: If fees paid by bank transfer, students must email/fax a copy of the bank deposit receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
*courses will only run if a minimum enrolment of 6 students is achieved. In the situation where minimum enrolment is not reached PEAR (Professional Education Academic Requirement) has a right to adjust your enrolment to the next available course.
Please note: PEAR (Professional Education Academic Requirement) takes no responsibility if you fail to progress. As a coaching center our objective is to equip you with skills and techniques that you can implement in your workplace or at University. We strive to give you accurate feedback in your OET/IELTS/PTE technique and academic quality. This feedback should be used as a guide only – PEAR (Professional Education Academic Requirement).